Monday, May 30, 2011

Pizza is delicious.

I ordered a pizza today,
I thought it was quite yummy,
So yummy in fact,
I bought another for my tummy

The second one's gone,
It is quite delish,
I think I'll get a third,
And put in on my dish

The third one is just as great
It is all over my face.
Perhaps four isn't enough,
I'll buy my own pizza place.

I eat every pizza that comes,
I have made no money.
Until a TV guy came in
And thought the sight was quite funny

He gave me millions of dollars
To show how I can eat.
Man v Food guy,
Every time, you, I will beat.

Turns out I put crack in my pizza
And it's really not that good.
I'm addicted to my topping,
Now I'm skinny, like I should.

1 comment:

  1. Confirming what I have always said.

    You are a degenerate drug user that should be ashamed of himself.

    You should look at yourself in a mirror, or in the reflection of your glassy foul crack vomit puddle, and try to be better than you are now.

    That's my $0.02. That's two cents, which is a cash amount and a common colloquial phrase.

    ReplyDelete